Wednesday, 30 July 2008
Monday, 28 July 2008
Thursday, 24 July 2008
27,765 test-takers pass nursing board
All my friends passed too! oh my God we are so Blessed... Thanks thanks!!!! can't explain what i'm feeling right now, i haven't told my mom, she'll surely be sooo happy!!!! :)
One good thing.. my school Southville International School and Colleges got a 92% passing rate.. isn't that cool??? our batch will surely celebrate...
I also Want to share the list of passers, maybe you have friends that recently took the board exam.. come and see the results.. :)
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
* First name: Maila Jane
* First screen name: Mai/Emjei
* First funeral: I can't remember
* First kiss: ex
* First love: exHoney
* Last beverage drank: Water
* Last food consumed: GreenMango w/ Bagoong - haha!
* Last phone call: Jade
* Last time showered: Last night, just woke up
* Last CD played: Howie Day CD
* Last website visited: My own
* Single or taken: Very much single
* Gender: Female
* Birthday: 10 January
* Sign: Capricorn
* Shoe size: 7 or 8
* Thinking about: plans on my blogging hobby for this day
1.) Me and Mine
2.) Creative in Me
3.) Little Peanut
4.) For the LOVE of Food
5.) Pea in a Pod
8.) Captured Memories
9.) Cherry’s Comfort Zone
10.) Thinking Out Loud
11.) Wishing and Hoping
12.) Buzzy Me
13.) My Precious Niche
14.) Just Me.. Eds
15.) Eds Mommy Life
16.) Can of Thoughts
17.) Designs By Vhiel
18.) Vhiel's Corner
19.) Anything and Everything in Between
20.) Sheng's Simple Thoughts
21.) Emjei Says
I am tagging: Lynn, Katelove's, My Pink Shoelace, marky, and reyapot
Here’s the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Here goes . . .
1) When I started to cry I just Can't stop that easy.
2) I graduated as a Nursing student but don't love the course.(my mom wants this course not me!)
3) I have two brothers and I am the middle child. (Princess? LoL!)
4) I love cold weather.
5) I love shakes. (Coffee shakes as the most)
6) I love sweets. (SweethTooth - :p)
7) My biggest dream is to have a business of my own.
I want to know more about my blog buddies here so let me tag them...JK, Nancy, Reyapot, Dagenuine, Naers, and Sheng. Go my blogger friends, it's your turn to share seven facts about you.
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
When I got home I was so excited to turn my pc on to be able to check my mails and see if I have opps approved, but.... my computer suddenly got crazy, its not working! hmp! tried somany times plug and unplugging the socket but still.... it can't be turned on! I waited my brother to wake up from his sleep since he is working on a night shift thus he sleeps in the morning and wakes up at around 8pm, then I told him about my computer, he said there may be loose parts inside the CPU, we opened my CPU last week and reinserted the video card, maybe the reason for other parts to be loosed up. So I said maybe he could fix it up tomorrow. And right now I'm using his computer to check on my accounts... can't help it, i needed too.. :)
Monday, 21 July 2008
Anyways, I've read an article about the success of Dark Night, Joker made a big part on this.. sharing this to you guys.. :)
FANS keen to see Heath Ledger's performance in his final film have propelled The Dark Knight to a US box-office record.
Buoyed by excellent reviews, exceptional word of mouth and strong interest in the late Australian actor's last completed role, the Batman adventure yesterday set a record forany midnight debut.
The movie - which also stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Maggie Gyllenhaal - earned $US18.5 million ($19 million) from its midnight screenings in 3040 theatres.
The Dark Knight outstripped the previous midnight record, set by Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge Of The Sith.
That film, which had been eagerly awaited by Star Wars fans, grossed almost $US17 million from 3663 opening venues.
Some industry observers foresee The Dark Knight making as much as $US134 million over the weekend - another record.
The highest single-day opening record in the US is held by Spider-Man 3, which made $US61 million.
The Dark Knight, the follow-up to 2005's Batman Begins, opened in Australia on Wednesday and is also expected to break local box-office records.
Some Hollywood pundits are tipping Ledger for a posthumous Oscar nomination in the Best Supporting Actor category for his role as The Joker.
"We've been thrilled by the response to The Dark Knight, first from critics and now from audiences,'' Warner Bros Pictures spokesman Dan Fellman said.
"From our earliest screenings, the buzz on the film has been white-hot ... and it hasn't let up.''
In the US, The Dark Knight was shown on a record number of movie screens nation-wide.
Across the country, 4366 theatres showed the film on its opening day, a figure that outstripped the wide bow of Disney's Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End, which touted a theatre count of 4362.
Batman Begins, which premiered in June, 2005, earned a whopping $US15.5 million on its first day.Both films were directed by British writer, producer and director Christopher Nolan.
Sunday, 20 July 2008
Friday, 11 July 2008
Wednesday, 9 July 2008
Tuesday, 8 July 2008
- Go to THIS LINK!
- In the Menu Bar just above the thumbnail pictures of the delegates, click ASIA/AUSTRALIA.
- Look for the Philippines' Costume (like the picture above & it's actually in the page 2).
- Click its thumbnail.
- After clicking, a preview will then appear on the right side of the page. Click "SELECT THIS DELEGATE" located just below that preview.
- The bad things is, we are to choose 3 delegates! So be sure NOT to vote for those countries that will surely be a strong competitor for the AWARD! :)
- After choosing the Philippines and the "other" two countries, click on "SUBMIT VOTE" located just below the thumbnail pictures.
- Follow the SIMPLE instructions after that!
- You're done! Go Philippines!
- As much as possible, TAG all your FILIPINO friends.
- Copy this post from ***start here*** until ***end here***.
- Also invite your foreigner friends to vote for our national costume! LOL.
- Add your blog link below as a proof that you are one of the TEAM PHILIPPINES!
Miss Universe 2008
1.) Marky - Tiklaton
2.) Emjei Says/Kookaboo blog
Copy this post now! :)
Anyways i'm really thankful that i have been nominated on these 2 contests, Filipino Blog of the Week and Blog Idol 08' of the week, actually I just nominated myself, just to try.. but i never expect that I will be nominated in this two at the same time.. haha, so i hope I could get more votes at anyhow and hope that i could win at any of this contests. Ciao!
Monday, 7 July 2008
oh no it's raining so heavily again, i've heard in the news that there are a big number of typhoon that the Philippines will encounter this year, and bad news is that some of them is compared to typhoon frank that really made a big problem to most people in this country. I hope everybody would be ready and i just hope that typhoons will never again give harm to people. It's really sad that many have lost their loved ones, main cause? Typhoon!
Well anyways, just missing my school days, but just a bit... months past whenever there are heavy rains like this, i'm in my classroom staring at the window and see how heavy the rain is. And most often classes are dismissed due to heavy typhoon.*Which is a good news to most students! I remember when our parents got angry when the rain pours so heavily in the morning and yet there are no announcement still that there would be suspension of classes, in the middle of the day, the rain never stopped and this is only the time when they announced that classes are suspended. And when we are about to get home, flood is too high already and we are having difficulty going home because of that. Stupid people, they must know the right time on when to suspend classes. And one funny thing, sometimes they announce that classes are suspended tomorrow and when that day comes, the sun is shining so bright above the sky and the weather is so good as fine. Whatever!!! haha... at least we don't have classes even though it's not raining anymore.. :)
With the industries lowest prices ever, BloggersReview makes it easy for you to create a buzz about your business since you pay only for approved reviews. Their website advertising and promotion rates are really economical and are cost effective. You can able to advertise in BloggersReview just according to your budget. The minimum cost to be able to advertise in this site is just $50 and you are now ready to create your campaign. You can able to register in their account for free. All you have to do is visit their site – http://www.bloggersreview.com - to register for free. So if you have an interent business or a site owner, BloggerReviews is one good service that you must sign on now. Create buzz, build traffic, advertise on budget and make your site be known to many! BloggersReview thrives to develop business performances and ensures you that you would be able to get the best adverting solution for your business. Spend less and leave the rest to BloggersReview.
Sunday, 6 July 2008
Hi everyone! In the interests of friendship and promoting our blogs, the purpose of this tag train is to add all the blogs on this list to your Technorati favorites list. In return, everyone else will add you to their Technorati favorites list.
- Go to http://technorati.com/faves/yourblogurl (replace yourblogurl with your Technorati id.)
- Add each and every blog URL on this list as a favorite. Don't worry about Tags as it would take too much time. Click "Add".
- Then copy everything between and including Start copy and End copy.
- Paste it into a new blog post in "Compose" mode so all the links are preserved.
- Add your blog's URL to the end of the list. If you intend to submit multiple blogs then put this list on all your blogs please to be fair to everyone else.
- Post everything using the title "TechnoFav Train"
- Next contact 5 friends who aren't on the list and get them to join. The more the better. I am aiming at 1,000 group members, but I'm confident we can find more than that. My secret goal is 5,000 group members and those of you who know me are aware of my promotional persistence. Can you imagine what that will do to all our Technorati rankings?
- Leave the URL of your post here as a comment and your blog will be updated on the masterlist.
- Once a week, return to the masterlist and copy it over the list on your blog post.
- Add the new blog URLs to your favorites. This last step is important because if you don't add new blogs to your favorites list, then those new blogs will end up removing you from their favorites list and then nobody wins.
- Finally, increased Technorati ranking to all!
End copyNow I am tagging everyone that I've informed, and to those people that wants to be a part of this wonderful meme, just copy from Start to End and tag people as well..
Thanks, jk/nancy for sharing this tag...
1. Simply copy the inspirational story and in the end write down the lesson you have learned out from this.
2. Put your own blog name and link. Pass or tag this to your friends to inspire them.
3. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
--- The Best Gift Ever ---
A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted. As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his father had purchased the car.
Finally, on the morning of his graduation his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautiful wrapped gift box. Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold. Angrily, he raised his voice to his father and said, "With all your money you give me a Bible?" And stormed out of the house, leaving the Bible.
Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father was very old and thought perhaps he should go to him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled his heart.
He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible, just as he had left it years ago. With tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. His father had carefully underlined a verse, Matt 7:11, "And if ye, being evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Heavenly father which is in heaven, give to those who ask Him?"
As he read those words, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words... PAID IN FULL.
How many times do we miss God's blessing because they are not packaged as we expected? I trust you enjoyed this. Pass it on to others. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for...
Lesson learned: You must appreciate whatever things you might have at the present. It's true that we sometimes miss God's blessings because they are not packaged on what we expect, so we just have to continue our good deeds to others and we will absolutely feel God's Grace.
Now I am Tagging the following blogs:
Sheng's Simple Thoughts
Janeth Vicy's Life Journey
Saturday, 5 July 2008
There are lots of bloggers in this world. I wondering in which continents most of the bloggers live. So, I am challenging all the bloggers to do this tag. Let's see how far we can get with all of bloggers in those 7 continents.
1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
Master List :
B. Australia : 1. Reflexes (Australia) 2. Emcee 3. Outback-Pinay 4. Collect and Connect (Australia) 5. Stand My Ground (Australia) 6. Alive (Australia) 7. your turn
C. Afrika : 1. Doudy Sketche Watercolor Paintings 2. Optimizing for Search Engines 3. Painting Artworks 4. Pictures in Egypt 5. your turn
F. Europe : 1. My Imaginary Travels (Netherlands) 2. Juliana's Site (Netherlands) 3. Picturing of Life (Netherlands) 4. SuperMae (Portugal) 5. The Callalily Space (The Netherlands) 6. Portia (UK) 7. Daily Grind (Germany) 8. Amel's Realm (Finland) 9. Mummy Diaries (England) 10. Mirage as Usual (Austria) 11. Say Cheese (DE) 12. Ramblings of an ad hoc doctor (United Kingdom) 13. Love Defies All (England) 14. Breather 15. your turnG. Antarctica : 1. your turn
Now I am Tagging Everyone; You can Copy this Tag if you want to join in this wonderful meme.
Thursday, 3 July 2008
^_^ Start copying here: ^_^
This is the Links Around The World Tag.
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog's address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.
3. Here is the best part: Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here.
^_^ End copying here ^_^
Now I am passing this to EVERYONE THAT I HAVE INFORMED ABOUT THIS TAG!!!