Sunday, March 30, 2008

Graduation Celebration

I attended a graduation party of a high school friend last night and I'm so happy that we finished up college at the same time. Three of my high school friends graduated in nursing and one in finance at their perspective schools. And me, my graduation is on April 11 and I'll be finishing up nursing also. My graduation date was a bit late compared to others but that party became a get together for us high school friends and was able to talk about jobs already and not school stuffs. Time moves fast really fast... Well anyways, we had a great night on that party. And we saw a celebrity guy walking his dog on the street in the middle of the night before we got home.. We don't know the name but he is more of a commercial model right now that is why we recognize him that easily. So hot! haha...

No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free