Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm tired! - to share

I feel tired... Before I go to sleep, (it's a bit early today coz' I usually sleep late) i just want to share that I felt so tired today.. I just felt weird, it felt that it's not like just tired physically, but to other aspects as well, mentally and emotionally I guess. I had a bad sleep last night, i guess it's around 3am but i wasn't able to stabilize myself to sleep, I really tried but there are so many things bothering me, past experiences that keeps on killing me most of the night, making me sleep so late, hopefully it would not lead to insomnia. *sigh*... Classes resumed this morning, started at 8am then ended up at 5pm, and to think that i'm still awake at 3am that morning.. dude, thank God I haven't slept in class, it almost tempted me to take a nap coz others do while the teacher is giving lecture, i'm a good student so i really tried not to sleep while having classes. So there, i slept at 3 am and woke up at 6:30, wow that's a half of a normal sleep which is 6-8 hours a day, and i tried to stay awake until now. Now my head feels light already, my brain neurons are already down, i'm tired and I want to have my sleep now... Good night everyone!!! :p

zzzzZZZZ(-_-)ZZZZzzzz


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... you feeling better now? take some rest, you need it! Just refresh!

Wasp Nest Removal Medford said...

Thankss for this

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free