Thursday, March 20, 2008

Japanese Party

A week ago, my friend celebrated her party at their house and thought of having a Japanese party, thinking that it would be fun and unique among her past birthday celebrations. She just invited her close friends including me ofcourse, and so we seek for Japanese dresses, funny that others just use their bathrobes because there isn't much time to find those Japanese dress, i'm lucky to have a good dress coz my friend knows a lady that has a Japanese husband and we are able to borrow 2 pieces from her. The party was very fun and we also had Japanese foods like sushi (which i made) and others. They are teasing me for having this chinky small eyes which made me look like a true Japanese. Whatever! :p We had a lot of pictures but my friend lost the memory card of her camera, very disappointing but still it is a memorable experience for all of us. I had some pictures of my self with a friend on my phone, that's the only thing i got...

-with my friend Roshia

-cute kimono care of Ate Macy.. :p



6 comments:

Sindi said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I was happy to read that your and your friends had a fun time at the party. Have a great Day :-)

Sindi said...

I am glad you like my little hopping frog. All you have to do is go to my blog and copy the code under him and he will be on your blog. When you click on him it will bring you to my site.

I am going to link your site to mine in just a few minutes. God Bless :-)

Anonymous said...

the right term to use is dress, not suit. suit are for men. to be more specific, use kimono.

Mai said...

tnx for the correction..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Looks like you guys had a great party. But I can't stomach sushi though ...

zerovoltage said...

ha ha ... you do look like a genuine japanese on that kimono, i'm sure you had a blast!

hey thanks for stopping by at my blog. sorry for the late response, i haven't been online much lately.

btw i'm ok with the link exchange, in fact i already added you :) see ya around ;)

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free