Tuesday, March 11, 2008

OUch, my FoOt HurTs!!!

Our classes are about to end, in my case, corns on my foot are just starting to get worse.

A foot corn is an area of thickened skin that occurs in areas of pressure. In the foot, the skin will thicken up to protect itself when the areas of high pressure have not been eliminated. Eventually, you will experience a great deal of pain in the foot at the area of the corn.

Really true because I have this school shoes that didn't fit well to me. It doesn't hurt my foot when i'm wearing it but I can feel the pressure on my right toes especially on the smallest ones. Imagine you're wearing the same shoes for like 3-5x a week, it really hurts so bad, especially now that it started to get worse. So i try to find treatments on how to get rid of these corns. I have this kinda big corn and few other small ones around it that is starting to grow so i really must treat this right away. I bought a salicylic acid which was said to be a treatment for corns, i just hope that it will be effective. And sometimes I soak my foot in a warm water to soften it. I really want this to be over, i don't want to feel any pain anymore.

No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free