Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Prayer for Board Examination


This is the prayer that I used in my preparation for the lacal board exam that I take, good faith is what makes you motivated, I prayed so hard.. with a lot of hardwork too.. and i passed. I will be sharing my prayer that I used before my exam.

St. Joseph of Cupertino - Patron of Students taking Exams

Oh, St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be
asked at your examination, the only preposition you know.

Grant that you may like me succeed in the june 2008 NLE. In return, i
promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Oh, St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

Oh holy ghost enlighten me

Oh Lady of Good Studies Pray for me

Sacred heart of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom,

enlighten me.


No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free