Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mommy's Coming!!

Yehey!!!... After few months from being away, my mommy will be coming home tomorrow! Actually it's not her schedule to go home, but she's just so happy that i passed my board exam so she will be coming home and have a big celebration! Actually, it's really ok for me not to have this big celebration, simple one is just fine but mommy really wants to have one! I think she's really proud of me! One good news is that... (drum roll) she will be coming home with my Pink Dell Laptop!!! yey!!! i'm so happy and excited!!! i think i will be excited blogging each day with my pink laptop! :) so happy.... :D

P.S. my new site -
ifeelokay.com - have a visit ok??? Keep blogging!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free