Friday, February 8, 2008

Hair Loss in Men and Women


Hair Loss is one of the main problem that many usualy encountered, men or women. Me myself experienced minimal hair loss from my old thick hair that was praised when I was a child. It was said that it has to do with genes, true enough that my mom has thin hair too. But I was too young to experience hair thinning, i think it was triggered by stress, and i remember when i joined CAT on my highschool days, girls must bunned their hair and must be neat and putting gel is a must to avoid demerits. So we use gels everyday, and tied our hairs very very tight. I started experiencing hair loss and my hair was becoming thin already when i started my college, i dont know what to do so i just leave it up.

Years came and I become more aware and worried about the situation because few people already notices my hair so i started asking for treatments and good thing my friend had a same situation so i used the given product minoxidil and used it for few months. The change was gradual but you will see the results after few months, I think it's really effective coz my hair is ok now, not as thin as before. There are many hairloss products around the net and you must be wise on which one to use.

Provillus is ranked high as the most effective. Provillus reviews indicated positive outcomes and proved that the product is really effective and safe. There are many hairloss products around the net but i recommend provillus that has Minoxidil as one of its ingridients and is the only FDA-approved topical ingredient clinically proven to regrow hair in men and women. It's not the end of the world. There is always hope for you guys.

No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free