Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Tagging Along =)

Got this one from Vicy Thanks for this tag sis..

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.





1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

- I was in my elementary years in a good school, Madre Maria Pia Notari School!!!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Watch ISWAK
- accompany my aunt to buy schools stuffs of my bro
- update blog postings
- update/renovate my new other blog (blacknickel)
- not to eat after 6, hahaha

3. Snacks I enjoy:
- chocolate cake
4. Places I’ve lived:
- Saudi Arabia, Malabon, Las PiƱas

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
- build my dream house (with a big garden and a pond)
- Put up a business
- donate to church/charity

6. People I want to know more about:
- some friends
- suitors (haha!)
- some not top close relative
- baby Ysa! wanted to see her again...

Now I am Tagging the following people: Dauphine, Kyutie, Monica, Helen, Jk, and Honney

No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free