Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Need Help!!!!



I'm helping out my cousin on her project and it is about math prayers. She must submit at least 25 math prayers, anything that involves math... numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, or prayers before math class. I really want to help her despite of my busy schedule.. hope you guys help me out a little...

Please lend me a math prayer you know or researched about(please???)... Or if you thought of making your own mathprayer that would be great also... THANKS GUYS!!!

Image Preview

6 comments:

♥Shabem®♥ said...

Wow mayroon ba math prayers hehehe..I did a search here's one. See if I could find more.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071007023928AAxrEFv]

♥Shabem®♥ said...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071007023928AAxrEFv

That's the correct link.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think it sounds ridiculous? Just tell your adviser that you're an atheist. I'm pressing the BS button right now. That project is BS!

gwapasila said...

naku, I am so slow in math...makahanap nga nag prayer din.

thanks sa tag.

Gingr W said...

25 math prayers?! That math teacher is cruel. :D

金瓜米粉Jason said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free