Saturday, November 1, 2008

EyeGlasses from ZenniOptical

I think it's time for me to buy new glasses. The frame of my glass has so many scratches already. I have astigmatism that's why i wear glasses. I find it difficult to look for a perfect glasses because I consider its style and price. I tried to find great eyeglasses for less online and I find Zenni Optical. This is right for me because there are variable dimension frames from Zenni to choose from. And one good thing is that Zenni Optical was on Fox News! - watch the news here - |Zenni on Fox|

1 comment:

g said...

hey sis, long time no speak. what cha up to? if you have time, check out this thing i created - it's a self-updating blogroll. it's like a tag/meme/link train but you don't have to keep coming back to copy the masterlist and no matter when you join, everyone on the whole list links to you. um...here i'll let you read for yourself. if interested, leave me a comment k? if not, that's ok too. just wanted to say HI, and see how you was (were).

http://bigmoneylist.blogspot.com/2008/11/free-link-exchange-with-all-blogs-here.html

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free