Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Choo Choo Train


I got tagged by my friend Fretz. Hehehe kinda long its really like a train.


The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name below the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.




Limadang.com
Ramblingmoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
chinneeg
Dora-zooropazoo
ayshern
HipnCoolMoMMa
Rachel's Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
Moms.....check Nyo
ChocMint Girl
Amel's Realm
My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana's Site
Max
Rooms of my Heart
Mariuca
A Great Pleasure
MondayMorningPower
Lady Java's lounge
Colin aka Cotojo
NafaSG
Hanna
My Life My World
MOmmy's Gibhe Gabbles
Author's Sweet Life
A Window To our World
Jenny's Wondering Thoughts
Retchel's Pure Life
Behind D scenes of Me
D'Cooking Mudra
Reality Notes
Puto Pinoy
Emjei Says


I will tag the following friends Irel, Joyce and Liza

No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free