Sunday, January 27, 2008

Got this tag from Malyn...

Here are the questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
- It's been 5 months i guess since i started blogging... :)

2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- I love being online and do stuffs, a friend introduced me to blogging and i enjoyed it.

3. What are the 3 things that you love about being online?

a] i can communicate with my friends, families and have new friends as well.
b] i'm still a student and internet really helps to get your homeworks and projects done .
c] i'm being updated to trends and news around the world

4. What are the 3 things that you struggle within the online world?

a] viruses are here and there, i'm thankful that i recently got rid of the virus that i had on my pc. My anti viruses didn't work on this and i'm worried because the virus had stayed on my pc for many days and it is starting have an effect to some of my programs, so i really tried to look for ways to get rid of it.
b] on getting traffic on my site.

c] i started to monetize my blog so...i must work hard for it.

Now, I like to pass this questions to my blogger friends: Mai, Solo, Precious, and Charlota.


No comments:

(^_^)

emjei sayssoloneuropatchblacknickelfeel free